I think my family is mad cause we went to Msia again yesterday for the whole day and night. Didnt buy much stuff for myself this time but bought back lotsa groceries at a super super super low price.
Am really starting to quite like Malaysia eh, but i still dont like it. Okay I`m being silly. But ya. Aiyah. You know lah.
I spent a year in Malaysia because I went there on the year 2006 and came back to Sg on 2007. Fwahahaha. Silly.
Which reminds me.
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEARIE FRIENSIES ! :D
It`s 2007. It`s a new start. A new year. A new class. New friends. New everything. Almost a new life.
2006 has been a world filled with "euphoria and emancipation", I quote from Tiffany`s ah-mazing essay ^^. But yeah seriously. Year 2006, I personally crown it as the most hectic year of my life to date. It`s like, a package of fun laughter joy plus disastrous outcomes and decisions plus sorrow pain heartaches with a tinge of spite jealousy and cheekiness. You know, like the way a blender works. Mix everything together and that`s what you get.
Anyway. I appreciate 2006 alot. It`s really bitter-sweet-sour-spicy-salty. So many waves of emotions and all. Learnt and matured alot, everyone did. A hectic, but toally crazy year. ;D
Kat says : Move on, Hannah. Move on.
So yeah ! Move on, everyone, move on ! =)